The Journal of the National Society of Allied Health
The Journal of the National Society of Allied Health is a fully refereed scholarly publication of the National Society of Allied Health. The aim and scope of the Journal is to provide educators, students, practitioners, federal and state government officials, and the public with the latest research and trends affecting the health care status of African Americans and all disadvantaged populations.
The Journal is devoted to scholarly writing that addresses:
- Current theory and practice research;
- Future trends in theory and practice;
- Current research studies pertaining to African Americans and disadvantaged populations;
- Identification of sources that critically examine local and national health problems; and
- Description of programs and services that promote national health initiatives