Scholarship and Faculty Development Awards
Application Deadline is March 1, 2024
The National Society of Allied Health (NSAH) is the official voice for Historically Black Colleges and Universities with schools or programs of allied health, providing a forum for faculty, students, and practitioner development. One of our goals is to develop allied health leaders with expertise in education, administration, advocacy, research, practice and service delivery.
In doing so, we are thrilled to announce we are now accepting applications for our 2024 student scholarships, as well as faculty financial assistance awards! These awards will be announced at the upcoming 2024 NSAH Annual Conference and Meeting.
- $500 Student Scholarship to Each Member Institution
- $250 Faculty Development Award to Each Member Institution
- Student Scholarships: Two- $500 Student Scholarship to Each Member Institution
- Faculty Development Award: One- $250 Faculty Development to Each Member Institution
- Deadline for Application submission for the Student Scholarship and Faculty Development Award- March 1st, 2024
- Scholarship and award recipients will be announced at the upcoming 2024 NSAH Annual Conference and Meeting- 2024 Recognitions’ Banquet